A new paradigm for high performance ticker plants
NovaTick (4th Generation Platform) is the latest generation Ticker Plant developed by NovaSparks. NovaTick is a fully integrated ticker plant solution targeting the most demanding customers unwilling to compromise speed and determinism, for scalability, functionality and robustness.
Like the previous generations, NovaTick relies on architectural pillars that have made NovaSparks unique:
- A pure FPGA processing approach that provides the lowest latency with the highest determinism
- A scalable FPGA matrix architecture
- An extensive and versatile fan-out capability
- An easy to deploy and modular 2U appliance
- Flexible integration and consumption options to integrate easily in any electronic trading environment.
Compared to its predecessor, NovaTick delivers even lower latency while offering ten times the capacity in terms of number of instruments.
NovaSparks’ platform is built on one of the largest FPGA chips yielding the lowest possible latency and accommodating the highest number of instruments. The pure FPGA matrix architecture is augmented with tightly integrated multi-core Intel processors to support non-latency sensitive tasks such as exchange recovery functions.
NovaTick also handles the recovery and re-transmission services offered by most exchanges. Users can start trading in the middle of the day and work from a fully updated book.